InnoCentive, Inc., (“InnoCentive”) authorizes you to view or download a single copy of the material on this site (“Content”) solely for your personal, noncommercial use if you include the following copyright notice: “Copyright © 2013 InnoCentive, Inc. All rights reserved” and other copyright and proprietary notices which are contained in the content. Any special rules for the use of certain software and other items provided on the site may be included elsewhere within the site and are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by reference.
The Content is protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Title to the Content remains with InnoCentive or its licensors. Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Content and features are subject to change or termination without notice in InnoCentive’s absolute discretion. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to InnoCentive and its licensors.
Should you submit information to us via this website (either by offering suggestions via e-mail or participating in various interactive opportunities available on this site from time to time) relating to site content, usability, product suggestions or the like, such information will be considered non-confidential and InnoCentive shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information, and shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such information without any obligation and, for any purpose, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such information.
If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
InnoCentive respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that information on our site violates the copyright you may have in a work, or the copyright of another individual or entity, you should notify InnoCentive by providing InnoCentive’s Designated Agent the following information, all of which is required according to federal copyright law:
- A written notice of claimed infringement provided to the Designated Agent, which must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Written notification must be submitted to the following InnoCentive designated agent:
InnoCentive Legal Counsel
Address of Designated Agent:
265 Winter Street, 2nd Floor
Waltham, MA 02451, USA
E-mail Address: Phone:
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-168764-1']); _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'innocentive.com']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);