- Access to InnoCentive’s premier network of over 380,000 diverse and creative thinkers and problem solvers from nearly 200 countries.
- Access millions more through our partnerships.
- Whether you are looking for new ideas, breakthrough approaches, or a new product design, we have a Challenge type to meet your needs.
- Proven confidentiality and IP transfer options ensure your Open Innovation efforts with InnoCentive are both secure and reliable.
- With hundreds or even thousands of problem solvers engaged in your problem, you could receive a novel and viable idea or solution that you can act on in as few as 30 days.
- Accomplish more and deliver better innovation ROI by balancing project needs across existing teams and InnoCentive’s network.
Innovate More Cost Effectively
- Don’t pay for failure. Except for Ideation Challenges, you only pay awards for solutions that fully meet your criteria and needs.
- Access a vast virtual workforce without adding a penny to payroll and benefit from the efficiencies of a tried and tested process.
- Never pay extra for IP transfer/ownership – it is included in the cost of the Challenge.
The InnoCentive Premium Challenge Process
Your Fully Facilitated Challenge Process
Our experienced team of Challenge experts – PhDs in a variety of fields, from biology to material sciences to computer sciences – and program managers are engaged in the Challenge process from beginning to end. Our experts work with you to formulate a well-crafted Challenge that clearly decomposes and articulates the problem you are trying to solve and the specific criteria against which solutions will be evaluated. A Challenge can be run publically or anonymously. Once the Challenge is drafted, it is posted to InnoCentive’s network of over 380,000 problem Solvers which includes creative, diverse and highly educated minds from around the world.
During the posting period, our experts respond to any Solver questions, and forward solutions to you as they are submitted. After the Challenge posting period ends, our experts will forward the remaining solutions for you to begin evaluation and winner selection. Once you have chosen the winner(s), we manage verification of the Solver’s identity, obtain their affidavit and necessary employer waiver, transfer the award to the Solver, and execute the appropriate IP treatment.
InnoCentive Premium Challenge Types