Are you interested in innovation and crowdsourcing? Inspired by the ability of structured challenges and diverse, multi-disciplinary approaches to find solutions to problems and drive innovation more effectively than classical approaches? Join InnoCentive, the world’s pioneer in Challenge Driven Innovation and crowdsourcing.
The Program Manager, a member of InnoCentive’s Client Services Team, is involved in all aspects of planning and executing Challenge Driven Innovation projects, or ‘Challenges’, and responsible, ultimately, for ensuring they are delivered to the highest quality, on-time and on-budget.
This position is based in the InnoCentive EMEA offices in central London, UK.
- Project management for fulfillment of InnoCentive’s commitments to customers across InnoCentive’s portfolio of products and services
- Develop strong and sustained client relationships
- Development, writing and administration of Challenges including research, consultation of experts, writing reports, and drafting and proofing of all prize design elements
- Design and execution of creative thinking workshops
- Engaging with innovation communities
Essential experience and skills
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Creativity and enthusiasm for novel initiatives
- Understanding of and appreciation for open innovation and crowdsourcing
- Personal attributes: Self-motivated; strong orientation to details; ability to manage changing priorities and tight deadlines; entrepreneurial; effective at multi-tasking; collaborative; and excited to explore new disciplines
Preferred experience and skills
- Postgraduate degree
- Prior success in program management and digital marketing
- Some travel (~25%)
This position is available on a full time basis and based in our central London offices. Starting base salary range is £25k – £27.5k per annum depending on experience. We encourage you to visit our website at: www.innocentive.com. Start date is to be confirmed.
Please send a copy of your CV and a one-page cover letter outlining why we are best suited to work together to email@example.com. InnoCentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.